20 May 2014

Introductory remarks...

Hey gorgeous Toulousains!

A couple of points to make sure the next reunion keeps the high standards and turnout of Barcelona and Rome! :o)

1) Email Voting for place:
Even better by email because all the members can vote, even the ones who missed Roma. We discussed with Christof and he will be sending the voting process email in the coming days.

2) Since Greece had made it in the first place and it was only a matter of time-consuming to get to an island, I would like to propose my hometown, accessible directly from Munchen, Berlin, Roma, Milano, Barcelona, Brussels, London (see Ryanair and Aegean etc): Thessaloniki.

Advantages: my mum will serve you traditional coffee :o), will get to show you the coolest bars I grew up, we have castle, white tower, taverns, sea front to walk next to, easy to walk everywhere, fashion paradise and above all it might be the only true CITY in Europe which was a cosmopolitan city for more than 2000 years and the birth place of Alexander the Great. Thessaloniki has seen it all!

After our 2-day meet-up, it is also possible for everyone who wishes to travel 1-2 hrs to some of the secret gem paradise blue seas, cheap or 5 star hotels or fun safe campings in the peninsula of Chalkidiki.

I want to make sure I show my commitment to the Roma’s voting outcome and my joy to do this for the group. I have tons of assistants anyway. :o)

3) Most important point: Tell everyone you are able to track down from Toulouse Erasmus 91-92, it’s the 24-25years anniversary and it will be FUN!!!

4) Please join facebook as it makes communication so much easier, tons of pics added already and I am just uploading a file in there with the names of attendance during our 4 reunions so far, thought you might all want to know how it all unfolded.

Hugs and kisses to all!

Eleni